Friday, November 21, 2008

update on life

for the record, me and amber are no longer together. things started going downhill a little while back, and she started talking to this guy on myspace named shawn. they end up going on a date, and then she tells me she wants a break. she doesn't tell me about him but continues to see him after i moved out. bout a week ago she comes clean about him and tells me she doesn't know if she wants to be with me or him. i end up going to the apartment with her and our friend nick, and as she's getting sleepy, she starts im'ing him with me right there. i see the look in her eyes as she's typing and i know then and there. i am no longer the one to make her happy. he is. if you want to see his pics, here's his myspace page. me and amber are on speaking terms lol openly speaking terms. its very odd. we have talked about him on length. and i have actually spoken to him briefly and from what i can tell, he is a good guy. i can honestly say i am quite happy for them both, despite the little bit of time in which i have known of things. i have since moved on and found someone else, and although distance is an issue, i hope to soon remedy that.

No comments: